Sunday, October 14, 2007

Just a pretty lady



Just a pretty lady
Date: February 2006
Medium: PS.

Finally new picture... (although the computer has not being really repair yet...) But I don't care anymore... I'm going to take the risk of sudden shut down and so on just to draw!!! Lame tittle haiz... I'm quite obsess with sd dolls... as u can see this picture... quite into sd dolls style... (eyes) I also made few adjustment in skintone, hair... for fun.


July 2009
Comment Edit: Currently the link is not working.. I don't see my drawings display in Gaiaonline I don't know why..



A screenshot I took.. as you can see there is a marking on the previous piece.. but.. I removed the watermarking since the website it will no longer exist..

Her is a close up of her face..

This is how it looks in the beginning.. The original sketch..

As you can see.. Here is a fail piece..