Sunday, October 14, 2007

On the waterfall..



On the waterfall
Date: May 2005 (after)
Medium: PS.

This piece is actually the third recolored. Below is the first and second origin color... The background is slightly blur... Did it purposely... Somehow still luv the second one better. Didn't outline with ps, don't wanna spoiled it.


July 2009
Comment Edit: My OC again.. Bad anatomy can certainly ruins the whole image huh.. Anyway.. This is the close-up of the above image..


Lookin pretty ugly.. I used to thought non lineart will look very good.. But, I guess not.. ToT

Tada~! (I never show this in Geocities website..) This is the original sketch it was done back in 2002. Actually the sketch look more nice than the all the color pieces I've done.. (even if bad anatomy.. )

--------------------------------------------------------------




Origin color (before)
Date: May 2003 (left)
Date: July 2003 (right)
Medium: PS.

As you can see, it's totally different then the above pic... Can ya guess which is the first piece? lol. It's on the left. On the right is the second piece... I think the second piece is nicer... But at the time I use dodges and burns on the second one... I didn't use on the third piece...

July 2009
Comment Edit: Most of the drawings/paintings 2003 is not very good.. I was still in experimental stage.. Learning how to color...