Saturday, January 28, 2012

Jenn

I sux at title...

This time the scanner didn't take away much colors.. but.. I didn't realise the rose is this huge.. until I color the rose...zzzz...

Actually, her hair color was suppose to be black.. I tried to blend with some blue..
and later adding in some green colors.. (dunno why I add green.. argh...) well, it looks kinda weird.. to me..

I thought that sprinkle some salt on the background will look nice.. (simple texture..) After a day or two, the salt on the paper is dried.. I though just a leave it for a few more days later... soon, I notice the salt... turned watery again.. (horror...)

Till now the background parts is still not dry...(sprinkled with salt parts..) It's still soft and slight soggy and still feels wet.. (completed in early November..) You can see the heavy crease on both sides..




Cheap.. drawing paper A4
Medium: Uni-ball 0.38, faber castell color pencils, faber castell watercolor pencils, salt, and poster color (white speckles).
Time: one week more or less..