Sunday, October 14, 2007

Forest Elf



forest elf (now)
Date: July 2005
Medium: PS.

Just can't stand my old pictures so just diggin' out another older piece and do it again. I love it very much it's so much better... Have made some changes in between... Redone after 2 years...
*I've posted a larger version on Gaia do check it out: http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/index.php?i=291826


July 2009
Comment Edit: Currently the link is not working.. I don't see my drawings display in Gaiaonline I don't know why..



Tada~! This is the original sketch~!


This is how she looks like without leaves her covering up. XD


Have a habit of making several different version with the original piece..

--------------------------------------------------------------




Night elf (after)
Date: August 2003
Medium: PS.

Recolored version. I change the skin hues and added leaves around it, slightly changed the lighting effects...




first time using ps (before)
Date: April 2003
Medium: PS.

The first time using ps!!! See how terrible it is...


July 2009
Comment Edit: My very first time using ps to paint~! ^-^