Sunday, October 14, 2007

Xiao Yao



Yao (now)
Date: July 2005
Medium: PS.

Just digging another of my old picture to reedit... I love this piece very much!!! Have a hard time painting the nose... of course, have to look at some pictures for reference... Nice right?
* Posted a much larger version on Gaia: http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/index.php?i=291825


July 2009
Comment Edit: Currently the link is not working.. I don't see my drawings display in Gaiaonline I don't know why..

Submitted over at DeviantArt too. Here
--------------------------------------------------------------




Yao (after)
Date: August 2003
Medium: PS.

What is this expression??? Really luv his eyes... Don't know why I always like to draw until like that... so sad...A recolored piece. Below is the origin color...





Yao (before)
Date: March 2003
Medium: PS.

Weird huh? I do not know what to say... (-_-;)



July 2009
Comment Edit: Complete flopped..