Wednesday, January 2, 2008

+:+First Cg Wip in 2008+:+

++ First Cg Painting Wip in 2008 ++
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Yah~! After weeks and almost month of serious art block. Finally, when I saw one of Feimo’s painting, I got inspired by it. (沉睡已久的细胞终于苏醒了。开始燃烧起来了~! 哈哈哈~!) I was able to produce something. Well sort of.. lol. Here is the sketch..



Such an awkward pose. Anatomy all went wrong.. I didn’t even notice while sketching.. Never mind.. just a concept, not going to use the lineart anyway..


I wanted to paint a semi-realism painting... ^-^ (hope it turns out well.. pray hard.. )
I needed reference to paint his face.. Left side is an image I was referring to all the while.



In the beginning, I want him to look rugged and sexy.. But I don’t like the sketch.. so have to repaint.. I kinda like how he looks like for this.. Well this is the just a concept.. Not even finalize yet..