Tuesday, January 8, 2008

^+^ :Still in progress: ^+^

++ Wip. ++
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Continue from here.


I decide to change his face because I’m not really satisfy with his face.. Hence, I’ve to repaint his face again.. Argh.. This time, I use Eric Mun picture for reference.. Still, I’m not really happy with the result.. I wanted to tried Feimo’s style.. but sadly I fail.. Then, finally came his eyebrow.. wonder which one suits him most…


Lol, now.. It’s hairstyling time. It’s hard for me, since I’ve no fashion senses not to mention hairstyling.. *sweat* I still go on ahead with it anyway. Starting from 1- 8, these are just concepts that I trying out.. 1, 2 & 8 are my favorites. Which hairstyle should I pick? Hmmm….


I can’t stop laughing when I painted this hairstyle out of random.. Hmmm… doesn’t it remind you of some anime characters? Lol

Let’s add a thick pair of eyebrow.. Hehehe… Any clue? Yup, it reminds me of Gai Sensei and Rock Lee of Naruto.. Hahaha