Saturday, February 16, 2008

Another Wip.

++ Wip. ++
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Another new wip.. I don’t have any concept for this. Just random painting.. I’ve always admire other artists can paint without linearts and the painting really looks awesome. At first I really thought of abandon it halfway.. but lucky I didn’t .. I hope the finish piece will look nice.. XD


Begin from left to right. The first image looks quite anime style which I wanted to achieve in the first place (lips out of proportion.).. But somehow.. It’s not quite right.. Next, second image.. Too feminine.. I don’t like.. Third image, I just want change back his previous hair layer to see if it look any better.. Hmm.. Not really.. The fourth image, by this time, I decide to go for semi realism instead, references from Feimo painting. Have to repaint over some parts of his face.. Lastly, I thought of changing his eyes turning to another side..(not confirmed yet.)

++ Abandon piece?! ++
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It seem that I’ve abandon This piece in hard disk for awhile.. (haven’t even touch it.)
It came to a halt. Don’t have time to finish during new year.. Lost interest for this piece.. ToT I have to wait for the right mood to paint..


Must wait for the right mood to finish this~! *scratch head*