Wednesday, January 23, 2008

*~* New.. *~*

++ Crap?! Dunno.. ++
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Just finish yesterday.. Took 5/6 hours on and off.. =D


Here's the sketch.. don’t even bother to ink it.. It looks nicer this way..


This is the original colors initially.. Looks very dull huh…



Now, this is what it looks like after I went crazy with the blending options once again.. lol =D



Me & my itchy hand.. Well, I thought coloring the background into daylight would look pleasant but I guess not.. Totally ruin everything..



Gave up on the daylight plan.. I’ve changed the entire drawing’s atmosphere.. Once again, using the blending options..


Finally, flatten the layers. Then duplicate the layers, applied ‘Gaussian blur’ change the blending mode to ‘hard light’.. blah blah.. and so on.. Tada~! It’s done.. I love to applied blur effect very much.. makes the entire drawing looks dreamy..

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥