Monday, June 2, 2008

What The...

Open my e-mail just now, and I saw one of Gaia Online messages saying my ACOUNT IS NOW BLOCKED~!!! I was kinda puzzle.. So, I take a look and see what’s is going on.. It’s says:

‘We have detected multiple failed login attempts have been made on your
account, in a total of 5 times,
therefore your account on Gaia Online has been blocked for 15 minutes.”

O.o
EHhhhhh~!!!!!! The message was sent on 24/5/08.. Strange leh.. I didn’t logged in Gaia for quite sometimes.. now receive this message..(虾米呀?!我正在想不会吧…我的作品这么烂有人要啊.. 不可能吧.. 希望不是这样..)

When did I ever failed to login in Gaia? Unless connection problems but lucky it didn’t happen.. I know Gaia will ban the account/ip if we sign in wrongly for the 2nd or 3rd time. But 5 times?! 难道我得了早老性痴呆症吗? 怎么我都不记得有这回事? 难道我忘了吗? 还是真得有这回事? 奇怪? 搞什么东东呀? What’s going on here?

Hence, I quickly went to login my Gaia and checked my account... nothing happens.. Whew..