Sunday, August 3, 2008

Whew.. Finish packing my stuffs from one box to another.. My hands/arms are shaking.. Can't type properly.. lol.. There are still more things to pack… Mum brought 4 boxes, need to pack and clean up all the junks and get ready for the upgrading stuffs. (Don't know when is it.. but.. hope not so soon!! Plain Nightmares for us~!!!) Most of the old neighbors already moved out long ago~!! (We wanna move out too~! Lol. But it’s not easy to find good location these days.. so the thoughts is off..)

Have been bombard by noises from drilling, beeping and many others mechanical noises the WHOLE WEEK.. (Noise pollution.. whew.. ) There will more going on tomorrow.. It been constantly reminding us that upgrading is near.. (I’m feel so DEAD already..) It’s so stressful (mentally) hearing noises all around.. Woo… Well, there is nothing we can do.. haizz…. I wish I had ear plug…