Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yuffie and Vincent

Heh Heh.. It's my first Final Fantasy VII fanart~! I just luv this game very much and I really like to see these two come together.. ^-^ Yuffie Kisaragi (the hyperactive type) and Vincent Valentine (the cold and withdrawn type). They are far most my favourite couple pairing in FFVII. So here it is. Though it’s not the best..


Here is the primarily sketch.


This is the original color. Initially, I don't intend to draw any background.. Soon, I realize.. It looks so plain without any background.. On the other hand, I ran out of ideas for background.. Out of the blue, this image came into my mind~! ‘City of the Ancients aka Forgotten City’. Hence, I tried to paint it.. References: FFAC screenshots etcs.


After several blending options etcs.. Here is the final image that I prefer.

Medium: HB mechanical pencil, uni-ball Signo DX 0.38 and ps.
Time taken: ....
Paper: Ordinary printing paper.
Reference: internet, some screenshots I took from FFAC.

The characters belongs to Square Enix and Tetsuya Nomura. Art by: me.