Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Junk 5

Suppose to upload yesterday.. But didn't..
Went over to grandma's house last Sunday..

I do love rain but not always does.. That day, it rain and the weather is really cold. Burrr…(I hate cold weather..) Able to meet my 2 sweet cousins. When night arrive, the girls play with sparkle sticks.. Though Jan ask me to play along, but I didn’t.. I was kinda scared with the whistling noise and those sparks going everywhere.
Didn't bring camera.. So.. Miss out lotsa stuffs including the fireworks..
(-_-;|||) (Drat~!)

Kinda bored in the afternoon while my cuzzies are not around.. But fret not~! I have I-touch with me~! Muhahaa. Just started to doodle away~! Though the TV was really loud.. A little distracting.. Never mind that..
虽然,在婆婆的家里.. 始终有一种怪怪的感觉. 可能是不太习惯在外面画画啦.(喜欢在安静的地方画画.)早知道,就跑到楼梯口坐在那里画了. 超笨地~!
Heehehhee. I’m a hermit after all~! (^__<) Random chinese girl again.. So glad to have a I-touch around..