Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Get Messy..

Well, just like the title says.. GET MESSY alright. Actually, I want to have some custom made brushes (for ps) of my own and so.. let's get movin'.

Since, I've a tube of white poster color, I need black paper to bring out the effect.. So, go toring off 15 pages of A5 black papers.. (Heartache.. waste my black paper..)
Cut 3 to 4 pieces of A2 drawing papers each into 4 pieces.. Man.. it's total wasting of paper~!!

Next, dig out the old watercolor box.. (Lucky still have some paints left..) go crazy.. Dip some paint.. Splatter like mad.. Have paints all over my arm's, leg and slightly few spots on my face too.. That's dirty and messy alright.. lol (Not skillful with the splattering..)
It's kinda fun too. Too bad.. I don't have better brushes.. otherwise the splatter will look better. (considering doing another round next time..) Total pieces made: 39 (excluding few newspapers cut off.)


Later, scan all these into computer and soon I'm gonna have some custom made splatters brushes and paint brushes too..


Well, some mess I've got here. XP



Choose out some of the splattering shape from some pieces.. TADA~! An example Bloody Splattering.. Here is my new custom made brushes~! I want to make more~! Woohoo..

Pardon moi.. Gone too crazy for awhile.. (splattering..)