Saturday, December 27, 2008

Eric Mun II

Yeah~! (it's been 2 months since he joins the army..) Another image of Eric Mun from Shinhwa~! This time, digital painting of course..
But first.. Here is how it looks like in the beginning.. *Quickly cover your eyes from the first two images.. Don't look.* XD


1. The Sketch..


Found a nice image of Eric on the Internet.. Hand itching to draw something.. and so.. put the image into I-touch (references). Let's just say.. It’s just a random doodle I did.. a traditional piece.. and I was viewing iPod touch throughout this time.. SO CRAPPY DRAWING..

.
.
.


2. Next..


Few days later.. 2nd attempt.. Actually, I don't have intention to paint him.. I was randomly experimenting painting.. In the end.. He became my painting reference.. However, I did not to use the image in the beginning. I tried to rely on my memory instead.. Well.. This is the outcome.. (Never ever rely on my memory.. Total disaster.) Done in 2-3 hours..

.
.
.



3. TA~DA~! ^ω^


(好帅呀~! 只是自己觉得而已啦.) This time with reference~! Continue to repaint over the second image.. Adding in another 3-4 hours.. (Finish in 6-7 hours more or less.) Non traditional painting.. Done completely in ps. I'm sooo proud of this image that I've painted.. I never knew I can paint like this. o(^▽^)o Although, I find it hard to paint the 'netted clothes'.. Just go simple over it.. =3 The only disappointment for me is... it's done in 800 x 600 pixels..
。・゚゚・(>д<;)・゚゚・。 So small.. (No wonder I can paint so fast.. Sigh.. orz)
Dab on some paints and some random blending etc.. There you go.. A nice effect. (^ω^)

.
.
.


*I even use it as a wallpaper in my iPod touch.. and the fact is. I can't stop staring at it.. X3


Here is the original brightness shot.

I slightly re-adjust the brightness to show the image.


Cropped version uploaded in DA : Here