Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Trying out foreshortening angle ..

Not long ago, I was searching for some good mannequin online and I came across a very interesting program call: Daz Studio. Over at this website: Daz 3D.
I find it very interesting and what’s more… It’s FREE~!!! Hence, I downloaded it and try it out. I find it rather useful for me that is. Because sometimes there are certain angles, I want to try to draw but there are no references to it.. The only problem when using this program is.. You have to make the pose the way you like by yourself and it’s really time consuming.. But I don’t mind.. Once in awhile I can get very addict to it too.. XD



I really wanted to try and draw a foreshortening angle something like this and so I took sometime to make a pose and start playing around with the camera then screencapturing it..

Somehow, I fail.. I find that drawing angle like this is really difficult for me..