Saturday, July 18, 2009

Boohooo....

Just opened my e-mail.. and I just saw an important notice from Yahoo Geocities.. GeoCities is closing!!! 怎么会这样啊! They will be closing on October 26, 2009. Less than 3 months time..

What~!!! Noo~!!!

Meaning: My first time made crappy website (my playground) hosted at Geocities: A Simple Yume which has been around for 4 years will no longer appear or exist on web anymore~! All my efforts gone to waste.. Spent so many days/weeks/months just trying to make a simple website.. took me sometime trying to thinking of a crappy website name leh.. ToT I was attach it for so long.. Now no more... That was my first time ever to showing my drawings on the internet.. now will vanish forever~!! Pardon me for my swah-koo-ness. cough.. XP
It took me lots of courage to show my ugly drawings to the world..I've no confidence..



Now.. I have to find a new web hosting site to post my drawings online before October 26, 2009... Siao liao.. also must change all the links and some watermarkings..

A Simple Yume website will forever live in my heart/mind.. (Dumb thoughts..)

Oh well... What can I do... Hmmm.... (scratch head)

.
.
.
.
.
.

The Conclusion..

Never mind then.. I'll move/upload the all drawings from: A Simple Yume to my blog here ZiSeYueLiang's Corner.. Yup.. Other than that.. I'm tired of finding a new free web hosting sites.. (geez.. the com is packed hope still have space to put in the com.. )

I've to start diggin' all the old drawings out from my website and from my saved files too...