Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Junk 59

Completed in late August..

Testing out the new drawing paper I brought few years back... I can't bear to use new stuffs..

Dang!! To my horror... this happen... some pages turn yellowish and have many spots on it!!! This is what happen when I don't use it.. *slap head..

I totally ruin this piece.. otherwise this piece will look better..

I didn't know the paper will show so many crease after scanning it.. I thought it wouldn't... Arhhhh.. should not try to use watercolor on such light weight paper.. (itchy hand of mine...)



This is the scanned piece... zzzzzz


I took a photo of it and slight adjusted the colors in ps... Yeah~! Less crease!!


Azone drawing paper A3 (80gm) size tear in half..
Medium: Uni-ball 0.38, faber castell color pencils, watercolor and poster color (white speckles).
Time: 2 days on off...