Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sims 2 pics.

Very much lack of update these days.. my bad.. Computer issues again. XP Need to reformat the com again.



Well before that, some sims 2 pictures!! Not sure will I be able make new sims after reformatting the com..well, never mind, I still have the laptop!!! Can use that to make new sims.

Whew.. I thought I broke bro's laptop monitor last year.. (because the sudden shut right after I tried to moved the monitor screen and not able to switch on after that.. In the end, it just sort of ran out of battery.. I guess.. just found out recently.. now the lappy is mine hehe.. he have a new one. Yeah~!



I forgotten it.. this blog post draft, I kept aside back in June... XD Wah so long...




23rd June 2012




I tried to play sims 2.

It's been awhile since I create any sims around August 2010!!! (We had a new computer that year 2010.. I think.. (don't remember..) but have problems opening bodyshop.. it keeps crashing before or after opening... It was newly install without any customs stuff in it... I couldn't find any problems to solve it..) So I cannot create anymore sims.. ToT  It didn't happen in the previous computer.. so I was rather puzzled.

After changing to win 7, I tried to open the bodyshop... and it was open and not even crashing!!! Heehee, finally I can create some sims in 2012..

Here is some sims shots... (Warning: many pictures.)



Some sims girls.. Didn't upload all though.


Hien.. Woohooo.. I love his purple eyes..



Hien. Outdoor pics.. Look 3D.. (unedit)



It's still Hien.. This time indoor pic.. Much flatter when the picture is took indoor.. (Four wall, no window, no lights mode..) Edited with ps filters..


Messing around with photoscape's filters..


Maiya~!


My prettiest sims I have ever made. This was her initial eyelash color..


Change her eyelash color..


This is how she looks under sunlight. (unedit.)


Hui En.


Another pretty sim.


BoB.





Jake.






Greg


Looks rather like a regular sims..


Tora


Perhaps not the best one.. went over with his face shape in bodyshop.... especially his jaw.. kinda weird..


Selene


I have very much ruin her nose...



Hanako


Not really as pretty as I thought. Tried different angles but still doesn't look good.. ToT


Leah






Finally, Jin.




Credit goes to: Janita, Tifa, ephemera, navetsea, Anva, Sironasims, Peggysims, Snapun, Trapping, Annamariasims2, Maypink, Guagua, Aoiria, Mouseyblue, Rensims, Coolsims, Simplelife, simcave, Korean and Chinese creaters and more etc... (pardon me.. I forget what else...)