Thursday, December 25, 2014

20141210

Forgotten another piece.. yup traditional drawing.


Medium: 005,01 micron pen, Sakura pentel watercolor, faber castell color pencils and poster color (white speckles).

Completed in December.

(*if the drawing appears too bright just try to dim the monitor to view.)


Pardon me, I notice the left side edge have a line.. (it's the transparent sheet. I didn't notice the sheet was not properly adjust during scanning..)
Love the background color very much. I used a nail clipper file to grate the color pencils instead of craft knife because I find the powder is much finer and easier to blend into the paper. Then use finger to smudge the color power onto the paper. Viola~! Lovely effect.



Here is a snapshot of the drawing.. (have to adjust the color try to match the original color.)


Sketch