Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Magic Knight Rayearth 2016

Ok.. Totally forgotten about this piece.. It's a redrawing and coloring of Umi, Hikaru and Fuu. It was kept away until I saw the photos in my hd.. Completed back in mid to late March 2016.

Uploaded to DA Here.

Medium: ?? micron pen, Sakura pentel watercolor, faber castell color pencils and poster color (white speckles), A3 size drawing paper..

Still.. There are some color loss during scanning, I can't adjust it properly even with ps so I just leave it as it is..

I'm sure there will be some differences with now and then.. It's been so long since I drew them again.


The photo of the drawing.


Cropped off from my blogs pics.. This is the original painting done back in 1997 or 1998? Can't remember.. but is was that awful. Color with poster color..

Umi, Hikaru and Fuu belongs to Clamp. Fanart by: me.