Friday, December 21, 2018

OC Redraw

Completed in mid August.

Another redraw pic.

I decided change her pose and instead of a face portrait I draw a full body version. XD
I tried scanning this piece but the orange background was not show at all, so have to snap it with handphone (cellphone) then ps edit.
Hope u all like it.

Medium: Poster colors, watercolor, color pencils and pencil.
Paper: Fabriano watercolor paper 140Ibs coldpress.




I'm not really sure if I have post this on my blog before or not.. Oh well.. Below is my old drawing, drawn in 1997. Back then I was so upset after getting back my drawing from the shop.. they ruin my drawing after the lamination. There's a huge crease around her eyes and worst it's not properly sealed… mold got in thus creating many brown patches around her legs and arms..


Yup my old drawing..