Sunday, October 14, 2007

My Old OC..



-Before -
Date: June 1997
Medium: Poster colors and 0.7 gel pen.
Paper: A3 Drawing paper.

Sometimes, I've a habit of redrawing the pics few years after to see if I did improve or not hehehehe... This piece have been redrawn. The redraw one is a the bottom.

July 2009

Comment Edit: These are some of my original characters that I drew when I was young.. Pretty ugly... They look almost the same.. At that time I can't draw very well huh.. It's still the same even now.. XD

--------------------------------------------------------------



-After -
Date: May 2002
Medium: Color pencils and 0.7 gel pen.
Paper: A3 Drawing paper..


This one is much nicer somehow... I guess I'm not quite good in poster or water- colour paintings...

July 2009

Comment Edit: Lol, finally after 5 years later.. I slightly improve my drawing.. And I learnt my lesson not to use poster-color to color...