Sunday, October 14, 2007

Old Pics



Old pics
Date: July 1996
Medium: Poster colors.
Paper: A4 Drawing paper..

These are my old drawing in 1996. Look how terrible it is... I'm not good at coloring or painting. lol Below is an other piece...

July 2009
Comment Edit: This is the oldest drawing I can find.. I don't remember where I kept/dump all the drawings before 1996. Sorta regret I didn't keep my drawings properly that time..



--------------------------------------------------------------




Old pics
Date: November 1996
Medium: Poster colors.
Paper: A4 Drawing paper..


Another old paint... As u can see it's so terrible... can't imagine... lol

July 2009

Comment Edit: Yah... I tried to draw like Naoko Takeuchi. Don't they looks like Usagi and Mamoru? Lol.. I don't know why I use poster-color to paint.. REALLY.. I DON'T GET IT..