Friday, November 16, 2007

Eric Mun Sketch...

++ Eric Mun ++

Yes~! ♥ Finally able to upload something.. Yup, it’s Eric Mun from Shinhwa~!

Initially, I’ve no idea who he was when I watch Super Rookie.. Later, when I saw him dancing in one of the episode, I thought Wow his good.. so.. out of curiosity, I looked through Wikipedia and I realize he’s actually from Shinhwa~! (0o0) ♥ ♥ ♥


Since, I was having major art blocks, I thought of drawing some fanarts or something.. Whatever.. I’m just trying to remove the art blockage~!! So.. I thought of drawing a portrait of someone.. Dang~! Eric came into my mind… So.. lol


At first, without any references, I tried to remember how he looks like.. I failed.. so anime style..
Next, the second one with reference.. but the picture is too small.. Can’t see properly..
Third picture, I’m not really please with the result of the second piece so I redraw it in 15-20 mins time more or less. Way faster than the second piece.. Still… looks errrr..