Friday, November 30, 2007

Xiao Yao II

++ My OC. ++
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


One of my character: Xiao Yao. (逍遥) Color in oc/ps switching back and forth.. Basically, it’s colored in oc then ps.. His actual hair color is green and eyes are blue, but I’m so obsess with purple so change his hair color and his eyes color in this piece..


Xiao Yao. Done in 2001. Yes, his hair is purple too.. XD (Left) After scanning.. (Right) taken with camera. This drawing was also posted in my crappy website. Here. Tools: pen & color pencil..



The process.. (From left to right) First, the sketch. Second, some clean up around the edge and his eye.. Third, color with oc. Fourth pic, enhanced and more coloring in ps. Lastly, his actual hair color is green..



Tada completed~! *Heart* Initially, I didn’t wanna add any abs for him but it looks strange with without the muscles..
Anatomy may be wrong.. Don’t know how to draw his right arm well.. Since I don’t have reference… *I’m not gonna upload this piece in DA.. Though I really love this piece very much but is not good enough to display it there… *
*Edit: I think I'll put this on DA. XD



This is the original without the abs or touch-up with ps.. Any different with the colors etcs?