Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It’s confirm.. upgrading..

++ Upgrading building ++
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


I know this is ridiculous and stupid.. (Make a mountain out of a molehill.) I’m sure that when the time comes, everyone will be facing this same problems like me.
I shouldn’t fret over these stupid minor problems.. But I can’t help it~!!! My neighbor showed a letter to mum (she haven’t open the letterbox yet.) saying that the upgrading plan starts around this August or September until 2011.. O.o Wonder which block being upgrading first.. no matter which block.. me already siao liao…

Anyway, I feel so dead now… orz I really don’t know what to do.. Though it’s just six months away or even longer but.. I’m always so paranoid.. I don’t know if I can go through it.. Ling says definitely will get rashes.. *sob*
Not just skin problems, personal hygiene and others issues will surface too.. *scratch head…*


This is how I felt when I heard the news.. The exaggerating style.. lol



Close-up.