Wednesday, February 6, 2008

.Just Random.

++ Random. ++
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Finally, finish cleaning.. Well, sort of bah.. just one more day to go~! Chinese New Year is just a day away.

Last Sat, went for reunion dinner. Meet all my cousins. Take some pictures.. Later on, my uncle got very drunk. During dinner, I saw him crying. I wonder what’s going on.. Mum told me, he was very happy at first, he even ask grandma what she wants.. Well, grandma joked and says she wants the moon. Uncle then answer, he’ll fetch a pail of water and let the moon reflect on the water.. and he laugh.. (Something like that.. I forget liao..) Grandma kept quiet.. Seconds later, he start to cry.. He said: (or assume), he’s no good.. (Something like that…)


I’m not sure how long he went on like that.. Everyone knows he’s really drunk.. Let’s just says he: 有很多辛酸的事放在内心里。都不说。 酒后吐真言。I guess he’s very lonely and sad.. I know it’s very miserable being lonely or sad.. Looking at him like that, I felt sad..

Later, we have to send him home.. I was quite excited because bro was driving the lorry. (That was the first time I saw him driving..) He has to follow my aunt car from behind. (Papa accompany uncle in aunt’s car. Just in case..) I can only say one word for my brother’s driving skill: Fast~! He drove very fast. Woo..

Yah~! After dinner, we went to shop around. Ting saw a very nice sticker. She brought it and share with us~! Thanks gurl~! ♥



Oh, thanks very much for the sticker Ting~! ♥ ^-^