Monday, March 31, 2008

Another new sketch..

Another new sketchy..

This was not the initial sketch. I just drew a simple girl.. (Something like that.) It’s not a Chinese fairy.. I change it last minute.. my itchy hand.. (dr@ts I should have scan the initial one first before I rubbed it off.. it looks way better than this. 后悔呀~! TOT sob..)

Well, there is nothing I can do.. What is done is done.. orz

Thought of using traditional mediums to finish it off.. But I’m hesitating.. I don’t think I want manually inking/color on the original sketch.. don’t wanna ruin it again..

Dunno.. I regret changing the sketch..


This time, I did some planning for the colors.. Still.. I don’t like most of it..


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One piece manga..

Omg~! I can't stop laughing after I saw chapter 494 of One Piece.. It’s so hilarious and surprising. Lmao. Rofl. The most hilarious chapter.