Saturday, March 29, 2008

Latest manga Addiction...

Latest manga Addiction: Vampire Knight. By: Matsuri Hino. Woohoo.. All the characters look so cool and attractive. (Shining and shimmering.) I really love their hair, eyes, to their uniforms everything~! Matsuri Hino she’s my newest idol.
Zero Kiryu is so cool and Kaname Kuran is so handsome and mysterious.. (Drool.. lol ) Yuki Cross so cute and lovely.. (I’m always so obsess with vampires, dark, gothic and blood thingys.. Me so psycho.. haha)

I’m so looking forward for this animated series. Wheee~!! It’s coming out this April~!
I wonder what will Zero Kiryu sounds like when the seiyu (voice actor) is Mamoru Miyano. Who’s also voice actor of: Tamaki Suou from Ouran High School Host Club. (another one of my favourite anime/manga.) Must be very interesting~!