Tuesday, June 24, 2008

* Minty Breeze *

Yup~! That’s the title~! Minty Breeze.

I really love love this piece~! It’s one of the most beautiful piece I’ve ever done~! What’s more no reference~! Woo.. But the only thing is.. It’s done in 768 x 1024 pixels.. So small.. Sob.. Since the hard disk is almost running out of space.. must reduce the size.. ToT

Just finish this yesterday. I was listening to Jay’s 发如雪 while I paint this. Took about 5/6 hours perhaps..


Totally done digitally~!
1. The sketch was done in oc.
2. Tried to color in oc again..
3 As you can see.. I fail to do so with it. After sometime.. Switched over to ps.. lol
4 The ugly hair and eyes!!
5 Keep on painting…

Finally, end up with such lovely piece.. Well, to me that is.. I didn’t add in the petals.. Since I may ruin the whole piece.. This is the Original color.


Here’s a softer version after several round of blending options.

Change the colors again.. Hmm.. IT’S STILL LOOKS VERY LOVELY~! Lol.

The softer version.

This is slightly darker version.


Still playing around with the color options..


Thee softer version again.