Tuesday, June 24, 2008

^~Onmyouji~^

Finally, the last entry for today..

Onmyouji desu. 阴阳师. (陰陽師) I really love the movie very much!! Watch it few year ago and I still want to see it again~! I hope to see it again!! I prefer the first movie, it’s much better than the second one though..

I love the characters: Abe no Seimei (by: Mansai Nomura) and Minamoto no Hiromasa. (by: Ito Hideaki)

I’ve always been obsess with ancient priest/priestess, dark, supernatural, mysterious, myth, legends etcs thingy.. Don’t understand why.. it will always attracts me..

Just finish this just now.. Only took few hours.. A simple coloring over the sketch..



Just a simple sketch.


Simple coloring over it.. Now then I realize.. it looks horrible.. The bamboos looks ugly too.. + My ugly calligraphy. I use a simple program: ougishi4lb30 to write it.


Playing with the colors again..