Friday, July 4, 2008

Chi~!

Omg, (can’t help it.. using this word for opening..) I’m so addicted to this anime~! It’s called: Chi’s Sweet Home. Just saw this few days ago. Each episode is around 3 minutes long.. (So short leh..) Cats/kittens lovers definitely must see~! Meow~! Chi already captures my heart…(also makes me wanna collect all Chi’s stickers..) I wanna have one kitten too~!

(Resource from wiki)
A gray and white kitten with black stripes wanders away from her mother and siblings one day while enjoying a walk outside with her family. Lost in her surroundings, the kitten struggles to find her family and instead is found by a young boy, Youhei, and his mother. They take the kitten home, but pets are not allowed in their housing complex, they try to find a new home for the kitten. This proves to be difficult, and the family eventually decides to keep the kitten, naming her "Chi".

Here are some screenshots I took from CR..
Introducing:

This is Chi~! I loved her voice very much. I even find her voice quite familiar. Sounds like Himawari in Crayon Shin-chan~! Seiyuu: Satomi Korogi. Also the voice of Himawari alright~! (I was correct~!!! No wonder so familiar~!)


Awww…. Poor neko.. Chi is lost.. (I wanna hug Chi..)


Chi among the stuff toys. Camouflage~! lol


Chi’s near death experience… (After bathing… lol)


I love Chi’s back.

Chiii~! Meow.. Such an adorable Neko..


My very UGLY/SCARY Chi…超丑的. (Lying on my stomach… Trying to remember how Chi looks like without reference..anyhow sketch..) I CAN NEVER DRAW KITTEN/CAT~!! That’s why I only draw the back of the cat..

Chi belong’s to Konami Kanata.