Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fanart OP..

Well, here is my one piece fanart.. This is not my first op fanart sketch, I just never upload other few op sketches that's all..

All I can say is.. This is my most CRAPPIEST fanart ever..


Actually, it's just a random doodle.. Without references..


I was listening to op themes and so decided to draw some one piece characters..
Many pause and doubt while draw each of them.. Because.. I don’t remember their faces or what they wear~!!! (Watch so many episodes of one piece and I still don’t remember their faces and clothes..)



LMAO.. Nearly fall of my chair/bed.. So many mistakes I’ve made..
Chopper’s face and his hat.. It’s should have been X instead of a + sign..
Just realize I spell wrongly too.. 'Ussop'.. It actually 'Usopp'. Duh..
Zoro and Sanji so unrecognizable.. Luffy’s strawhat looks so girlish.. blah blah.. so on..
But, I'm quite surprise Usopp came out well. Whew..

The characters belongs to Eiichiro Oda. Art by: me.