Tuesday, September 2, 2008

* Sailor Saturn 2008 *

Hotaru Tomoe aka Sailor Saturn.
I’m a big fan of Sailor Saturn. She is my favorite character in Sailormoon.. I love to draw her very much. There's another drawing of Sailor Saturn over in my old website A Simple Yume . Done in 1998.


Sailormoon and X (Clamp) was the first Japanese manga that I came across long time ago.
(Thus, started to draw anime/ manga style..) I was always attracted by lovely covers instead of the story first.. (Till today, this bad habit hasn’t change.. ) Guess what, in the end, I brought vol. 2 of Sailormoon first~! I thought only one volume.. I was so happy and I didn’t notice the NO. VOL.2 at the bottom.. Only realize AFTER I finish reading.. ZZZzzzz I want to know the beginning and ending.. What to do.. Get all the volumes lor~!


Here is the sketch and fast paint of Sailor Saturn. Finish less than an hour or less..

Sailor Saturn. I know her hair is black.. but she looks lovely in purple.

The characters belongs to Naoko Takeuchi. Art by: me.