Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sexy Sesshoumaru II

Actually, I've no intention of drawing/paint Sesshoumaru anytime soon..

I just wanted to draw/paint Clavis sama of Angelique only.. However, when I started to paint Clavis, I realize it’s just too plain looking.. (Especially his forehead..) Hence.. Have to change the whole character.. (sob.. Total makeover..) Moments later, Sesshoumaru came in to my mind... In the end.. It became Sesshoumaru’s fanart.. (*slap head*)


The sketch from the beginning... It should've been Clavis sama instead... TOT

Clavis belongs to KOEI and Kairi Yura. Art by: me.


~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~*



Finish one week ago.. I’ve been wondering should I post this piece since it’s slightly errr.. *cough* exposed..
Anyway.. Here is the Original color! (Without any blending options included yet..)

呀! 儿童不宜观看呀! 开玩笑啦. 该遮的都遮住了.

Yes.. Change his position of his arms.. Cover up with his fluffy instead of cloth.. Weird pose here.. Looks kinda uncomfortable.. His hair is in dark blue to begin with.. Now, we know what he looks like when his not in his sliver hair.. lol


Merely change his hair color with blending options..


More blending with the options..



Lastly, another rounds of blending, filtering and etc.. TADA~! Here is the final piece..

Medium: HB mechanical pencil and ps..
Material: lecture pad..
Time taken: …. Long enough to kill my hand and my tablet..

My bad habit.. Always make ‘extra’ colored versions.. Hehehe..

Sesshoumaru belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. Art by: me.