Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sob..

I'm really in a bad mood..

Yesterday.. I broke mum's washing machine while doing laundry.. it still can wash but can no longer dry clothes anymore.. Lucky mum is not angry.. and beside the washing machine is very old already.. XP

Today.. The com went crazy again.. Restart by itself 5-6 times.. and then....

Now...

I just realize…

My tablet pen is BROKEN!!! Nooooooo~!!!!!!!!! Well, not totally broken but the pen's pressure is not functioning properly.. Especially when it comes to scattering part.. No matter how I change the ps brush options.. it's still not working..

Take a look at the image..


The black colored one was drawn with mouse.. now that's call scatter.. and look at the red colored one.. drawn with the pen.. Totally not working anymore..


跟了我5-6年的宝贝坏了。。。
心痛死了。想哭可是哭不出来。


Lets see what is the 3rd object thats's going to broken..