Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mikado Dolls Doodle.

I still haven't get over with the tablet pen issue.. The pen can still be used.. but I just feel weird when using it.. The pen’s pressure is not stable.. I notice that, I have to press REAL hard so that the scatters can spread out but it doesn’t look good anymore... If this goes on the tablet is gone for good..


Oh well, enough of my meaningless complains..


I was surfing youtube today, on the front-page I saw an interesting video teaching us how to draw Mikado dolls.. (I think..)

After watching, I wanted to try out on digital program instead.

Well here’s the first try on OC.. Uncomfortable with the unstable pen pressure..


Pardon the ugliness of the image.. my drawing skill is not very good.. No matter how I look at this, it’s totally opposite from that video.. The image in the video looks way cuter~!


Second try on PS.. this time, I use path tool to create the line-art and colored it.. Looks more nicer.. except the female doll’s body is a little off.. Nevertheless, this looks much better that the previous piece.. XD