Tuesday, March 17, 2009

When is the last time I logged into Gaiaonline.. hmmm... last year 2008.. in June... yup..

I didn't login in for 9 whole months!! Neglected gaiaonline for so long...
Well, just today, logging into my Gaiaonline account and I want to view my gallery..

I JUST found out all the drawings that I used to submit in the ART ARENA is gone!!! (all 21 entries are gone..) It's seems that Gaia have change everything.. There is a new Arena too.. I totally unfamiliar with it... I didn't even notice that...


I'm kinda confuse for now..
So, I went over to the 'Forum' and search for more information..
I found an article (posted on Aug 2008) saying that something about migrating all the old arena entries into the new system.. and we were ask not resubmit our old work, they say the old arenas will still exist, but for viewing only etc..

I don’t know what to do.. Does that mean: my entries still exist in gaiaonline?? (Then where is it? I can’t find it…)
So.. meaning: I have to wait until the Gaia Online stuffs finish moving all the entries in the old arena into the new arena? Only then I'm able to view my works? (but it's already 6 months then! I didn’t see my entries yet.. Haiz.. Must be patient..)


*Currently all the links that I've provide in my old website and my DeviantArt website linking to my gaia gallery is broken.. You will no longer be able to view all the drawings I posted there.. For Now that is..*
(Me either..) I cannot view the old arena too.. (it's blank..)
I guess we have to wait and see..



This is the new gallery site in Gaia.. Well, it's totally empty.. Currently it stated: No work has been submitted by artist. Zzzzzzz.....
new gallery site.