Monday, July 27, 2009

Yes~!!! I can finally post an entry..

Yes~!!! I can finally post an entry..

It's already happened yesterday.. the New Post lookin so strange.. I don't know what is wrong with my post entries... Where is the edit mode, compose mode and the rest of the icons gone too?!!!

No matter how I click save or the post options links.. ALL NOT FUNCTIONING~!! I can't save or publish any post.. The status bar will show a Error on page.
Ehhh.. Just now still can publish and save leh... Why like this?? (very puzzled.) I've tried deleting cache and everything..

However, it's still no use..
Not sure if it's the IE problem.. Headache arh.. What to do?!!


Dunno why it ended up like this?!

Edit: After looking around the Blogger help section I realize I'm not the only one facing this issue.. now the issue is solved. (I hope..)