Monday, July 27, 2009

New Junk..

Wow.. when is the last time I upload and drawings or sketches? Let me see.. Hmm.. 5/11/09 that's like 2 months ago.. XP Finally, I can post drawings.


Just finish my so call re-coloring piece in ps.. (wait so long haven't reboot.. don't care already.. I'll just install first.. later then reinstall after he reboots..)

The sketch was done around late June (bro fix the computer.. well, not exactly.. the computer still restart by itself or hang once awhile..)

Lineart drawn with Opencanvas..


Left: Comparing the difference..
Just done in late June.. Colored with OC.. I'm not very good with OC.. This is the best I can do..

Right: This is the recolored piece.. Sort add on coloring actually.. I'm more comfortable with ps.. hehehe.. I'm still not very satisfied with the simple background.. looks so simple..


and so.. SEE... I went crazy again with background and foreground.. From skintone, clothing to background.. Changing colors, hues and so on.. Adding layers and layers of textures.. (seems like I prefer heavy texture.. )


The final piece..
Original size: 1500x1500 pixels.


Lastly, what I'll always do: flatten all layers. Then duplicate new layer. Next, Gaussian Blur the image.. set to: softlight mode. Re-duplicate the second layer then change the Opacity to 30% (depends..) and set the layer to screen mode.. Voila~! It's done.. XD