Friday, August 7, 2009

Sims. Deon..

Perhaps too addicted to (Roy Chiu) Qiu Ze's new hair style and his new role as Han Dong Jie.. Of course this is not him.. Just playing around.. wanted to make new character.. Long time did not play the Sims 2.. Computer broke down is one of the reason.. plus loading too slow.. and totally lack of space for the game..

I don't think I'll be able to play after bro reboot the com.. because the C drive space only have 19GB.. The sims already took 5-6GB of space.. ZZZzzzz very large game capacity...

I wanna play for awhile first.. Before he have the time to reboot the com..

I have no idea why I even want him to have a cigarette on his lips.. Perhaps it looks very cool..

Just playing around with the pictures.. I can only make simple design like this..

Another version..


Deon.. (random name..) This was how he looks like..帅哦~!

Credits goes to: E-studio, Rensim, Mod The Sims, XM Sims, Chinafansims, Making Of (prop) and what else.. forget..

--------------------------------------------------------------



Another crap.. Dunno what am I making..


Another so call version..


This is how it looks like originally..


I gave up on editing with ps.. I don't know how to edit my sims just like them I saw from Flickr.. I can only say their ps edit skills are superb!

- Here -
- Here -
- Here -
- Here -
- Here -

And many more..

Here are some snapshots I took..







This is perhaps the best screen shot I took..