Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Chibi Tenshi 2013

Finally another traditional piece of drawing in 2013..
Completed in mid July.

Trying out new sketchbook that has been dumped aside for so long.. Thought of just sketching some simple stuffs..

Well, in the end I decided to color it with watercolor and color-pencils
I know it's not watercolor paper but I just wanna color.

Geezz, I have no patient to wait for the paper to dry.. (perhaps paper too light )and so end up poking several holes on the drawing.. (T-T) lucky it's not quite visible here..

Regular sketch pad 9x12 (100 gm..)
Medium: 0.5 2B pencil, Sakura pentel watercolor, faber castell color pencils and poster color (white speckles).


Completed.


The sketch.. whoops didn't notice there is a drop of water on the surface.


Scanned without transparent sheet..


Photoshot of the drawing.. (didn't tape the drawing while painting because I don't have the tape.. so the final piece came out looking so wrinkled..)


Close up shot.