Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sims 3 characters pictures..

I don't really play Sims 3 a lot... (it crashes too often.. and it take forever to load the starting.. perhaps due to low end pc..) Although sims 3 characters look not bad.. (unless I use slider mod..) I still love sims 2 characters..


Pardon the poor resolution..


Sha Sha Novak. My first sims character in Sims 3. At that time, I still haven't figure out the lighting effect.. (I have to brighten the images with photoscape otherwise it look way darker than this..) I thought the lighting effects was same as Sims 2.. ToT

Later, retake images, learnt from wiki..




Lin Jin Wen


Hugo Hunter. First male sims..

His lips is too red..


Zhong Wen Yu.


Custom content from: Tifa, Raon, Ephemera, S-Club, mysims3blog. (I can't remember.. too many..)