Monday, August 3, 2009

Satomi Kitamura

Satomi channn~! How are you? お元気ですか? アーンティ really really miss you very much~! I hope you doing well~!

It's been so many years already.. I wonder how she looks like now? By now she's already 16-17 years old.. I assume.. She is one of the few Japanese children I met many years ago.. (I once was a bus attendant.. XD) I really miss her dearly.. I sorta forget to asked for her address (or communication problem..) so I can write letters to her. Which I regret very much even now.. 非常的想念她呀...非常的乖又可爱孩子. 她是我最疼爱的小女孩之一哟.


Reference from photographs we took many years ago.. I wish we have digital camara those days.. because the photo is so small I can hardly see clearly.. This is the best I can draw..


Paper: A4 drawing paper.
Medium: 0.7 mechanical pencil, HB, 2B, 4B and 6B pencils..
Time: 2-3 hours?
This is the original color of the drawing.



Playing around with ps..